Monday, December 6, 2010

My two best friends...

I am so proud of my best friend, Jason Coates.  He was recently let go from a job that he hated desperately, but very much thought that he needed to survive.  After what I know were some trying weeks full of indecision, he has picked up some work through an aquaintance and is making more money and having more fun than before.  Hopefully, this new job will continue to adapt and become the job he had always wanted, but didn't ever know how to get.


And my wife, Cari, my other best friend.  She has started her own company, Care More Art, and in addition to raising our child, has worked tirelessly and has taken every free moment to create.  Her talent, determination, and work ethic are amazing.  I truly hope that she will soon realize the profits from all of her hard work and sacrifice.  My wife is a brave and skilled individual.  She has pushed forward with no guarantee of success, and yet, she has already accomplished what so many people can never even imagine doing:  Attempting to Live the Life of Her Dreams.

I am so proud of both of my friends and am fortunate to have them around to inspire me...

1 comment:

  1. I hope I make the top 50. It's great to see you posting again. I hadn't checked in a while but now I will more often. Wonderful stuff.
    GibBouS moon

    ReplyDelete